|Job title:||IT Service Design Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Job published:||13 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||2629369262|
Expat Mauritians looking at relocating back to Mauritius!
This role is responsible for architecture, compliance, quality management and cost monitoring. This includes management of frameworks and processes for managing architecture, policies, risks, budget, and computer system validation. They will also ensure all aspects of IT are governed to minimise risk to Aspen customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and suppliers.
- Team management
- Architecture Management
- Compliance management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- ITIL, PMP, GAMP or COBIT certification would be an advantage.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise architecture concepts. Knowledge of computer system validation within the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus.
- Good understanding of full system life cycle management and implementation processes.
- Proven experience leading multiple technical teams and delivering multiple concurrent projects.
- Exposure to managing an IT governance framework or IT QMS.
- Strong technical background, with a commitment to process and quality.
- Experience participating in regulatory inspections; presenting and defending IT functions in audits and regulatory inspections.