|Job title:||Investment Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 8 years|
|Job published:||25 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||3958072344|
I am looking for an experienced Investment Manager to manage my clients African project investment activities with the support from other key functions, taking full accountability to coordinate workstreams and promote cooperation across the team to successfully execute the entire investment cycle.
The ideal candidate would:
- Source prospective investments in line with clients strategy.
- Conduct due diligence activities in cooperation with other functions, in order to analyze all relevant aspects of the project and advise senior management.
- Build or supervise the construction of financial model for each project and manage the analysis of the project based on that model.
- Negotiate project documents: PPA, IA, finance agreements, etc.
- Cooperate with engineering function on the feasibility studies, EPC, O&M, power evacuation and insurance arrangements.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in investment (Origination, Transactions, Negotiation of Shareholders Agreement, Raising Debt, Private Financial Advisory exposure).
- Willingness to travel and visit project sites across Asia
- University Degree (Engineering, Finance, Law).
- MBA and/or CFA would be an advantage.