Accounts Payable Lead
Posted 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity to lead the Accounts payable Team with a global company based in Ebene
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily processing and allocation of supplier creditor transactions into GL
- Administration and processing of staff expense claims
- Preparation of payment runs with supporting documentation for suppliers
- Obtaining verification of banking details of new suppliers for payment
- Performance of checks from Delivery Notes to Invoice for transactions.
- Ensuring accurate project allocation of all above transactions processed to the GL
- Preparation of creditor reconciliations from statement to payment/GL for review
- Management and follow-up of creditor queries (e.g. disputes and obtaining tax invoices/credit notes)
- Maintenance of the Creditors Aging ensuring accuracy
- Analysis of current processes and procedures and provision of input regarding improvements
- Assist with enforcement of new processes and procedures to various non-finance departments
- Ensuring that month-end documentation is accurate, complete, and ready for review
- Compilation/preparation of ad hoc and monthly reporting information for management
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
Excellent organizational skills as well as an ability to think analytically.
Attention to detail.
Able to manage themselves as well as an accounts–payable team.