Investment Operations Administrator
Client is a leading investment and wealth management firm based in Grand Baie, Mauritius. We are looking for a dynamic, detailed-orientated, and motivated Investment Administrator to join the team.
About the Role
This is a highly visible role within the team providing support to the investment and portfolio managers. The candidate will be required to demonstrate expertise across a range of administrative tasks, provide coaching and assistance to colleagues and deliver a high-quality service for clients.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating activities of investment and portfolio managers
- Taking responsibility for account opening and maintenance activities
- Ensuring compliance to Know-Your-Client (KYC) requirements
- Ensuring that client needs are met
- Resolving account related problems
- Assistance and query resolution for client portfolio, wealth and sales managers
- Preparation of client presentation material
The Successful Applicant Requirements
- University degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Detail and compliance orientated
- Take full ownership of the work that is entrusted
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Accounts and Financial data vendor product knowledge an advantage (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters)
Competitive package and growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
Client is a member that form parts of a Johannesburg Stock Exchange listed investment and wealth management firm with USD 4 billion in assets under management. The Group has over 270 professionals in 8 offices spread across 4 countries responsible for managing a wide range of investment products across multiple asset classes.
For more information, please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Banking, Finance|