Senior Retail Pharmacist
Our Client is Currently looking for a Senior Retail Pharmacist to be based in Mauritius.
Reporting to the Head of Pharmacy & Supply Chain, the selected candidate will have the responsibility to supervise, engage and train the Retail pharmacy Team for a continued delivery of service excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Engage with Customers to counsel and act upon Customer feedback (Dissatisfaction, compliments)
- Responsible for product placement, retail promotions and initiatives to increase and achieve sales target
- Follow Pharmacy revenue daily to ensure sales target achievement
- Ensure that all pharmacy complaint tickets are closed on time
- Liaise with suppliers for commercial support and related training’s
- Liaise with OPD doctors to ensure drugs they prescribe are available at all time at the pharmacy
- Build and lead a winning retail team that will contribute to the achievement of the retail objectives
What are we looking for?
- Degree Level in Pharmacy or Commerce
- At least 4-5 years of experience in similar role with good proven track records
- Or Minimum 5 years of experience as Pharmacy Dispenser with proven track records
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of medications and pharmaceutical products
- Business Acumen and good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office (especially in MS Excel)
- Customer and Sales Focus
- Good People Management skills
- Attention to Detail
- Respect confidentiality
For More information please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Healthcare/ Medical / Veterinary|