|Job title:||Intermediate Software Engineer (Mobile Technologies)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||01 December 2020|
|Job reference no:||2479706203|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain e-commerce applications (customer app, delivery app, vendor app).
- Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements.
- Integrate with third party libraries and APIs.
- Collaborate with the UIX team to build apps as per the agreed visual designs.
- Upload artifacts to Google Play Store, Apple
- Store, Huawei Store, etc.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide fixes for bugs raised by operations or QA.
- Providing support to business and operation
- 3 - 5 years’ experience.
- Responsible, self-managed and delivery focused.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
- architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficient in Dart/Flutter**
- Good knowledge of Java/Kotlin.
- Good command of web services (SOAP/REST).
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Understand both Android and IOS application lifecycle.
- Aware of Google and Apple Application guidelines.
- Experience with GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Experience with Docker.
- Relevant Degree (BSc/BEng)
- Published Android and/or IOS apps
- Agile experience/knowledge
- Some exposure to international environment
- Experience in ecommerce applications