|Job title:||Financial Administrator|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Job published:||13 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||3359804317|
To provide financial administration support to the business by maintaining accurate records for all financial transactions and managing payments and invoices within agreed processes, procedures, and timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures customer excellence
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customer base.
- Lives the company’s values and service standards with regards to customer interaction.
- Adheres to business processes and systems to meet the company’s quality requirements
- Takes personal accountability for service excellence.
- Adheres to the companies work standards.
- Understand their role within the organisation from an information security perspective and commit to protecting the organisation’s security information assets.
- Ensures Cost savings and efficiencies in area of accountability.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare personal development plans in conjunction with Manager and implement in line with business requirements.
- Ensures teamwork to achieve shared goals.
- Generate monthly invoices for corporate customers ensuring accuracy and adhering to predefined terms and standard operating procedures as set by the Financial Manager.
- Ensure debtors collection is done continuously once the debit order run is completed by the Financial Manager on the 8th of each month ensuring all corporate customer terms are adhered to and all manual paying customers are settled within 30 days of invoice.
- Compile an outstanding payments report considering the predefined terms of payments with customers and submit to the Financial Manager for review.
- Ensure statements are sent to manual paying customers as per the debtors’ calendar.
- Ensure all customer receipting is processed on clients timeously.
- Resolve al customer queries in relation to but not limited to debtors’ queries.
- Process credit notes on clients when required and upon approval from the Financial Manager
- Load creditors onto Xero for approval as and when required ensuring all supporting documentation is attached.
- Ensure creditors are paid in accordance with agreed terms of payment
- Analyse monthly employee expense claims and report back to the Financial Manager prior to payroll shut off.
- Ensure all billable claims are invoiced to customers timeously and escalate to the Financial Manager where they are not billable
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium) as and when required
- Complete customer vendor forms timeously when required
- Assist with sales tenders as an when required.
- Book all travel and accommodation requirements as and when required ensuring billable aspects are invoiced to the customer.
- Order monthly office supplies (stationary, groceries, water, coffee, braai day) for all branches in the first week of each month.
- Ensure stock take is done monthly and report discrepancies to Financial Manager
- Ensure offices are maintained and kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Basic bookkeeping experience
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Accounting qualification advantageous
- Minimum one years' working experience in a similar role
Software and systems experience:
- MS Excel in terms of creating spreadsheets, charts and using financial functions
- MS Word literacy