|Job title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||27 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||1018600924|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the following departments Factory Maintenance, Energy Utilities and Spare Parts
- Manage personnel, ensure high level of engagement, and promote a culture of rigor and teamwork.
- Ensure Corrective Preventive Predictive maintenance of manufacturing asset and energy utilities are efficiently executed with minimal downtime impact.
- Prepare manage and monitor yearly maintenance expenses budget and CAPEX budget.
- Supervise the Energy Efficiency Management Program
- Participate in the implementation of the Industrial Master Plan and in Industrial Projects
- 5 years proven experience as Maintenance Manager.
- Solid understanding of engineering concepts in mechanical, electrical, electronic automated
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment effectively.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of HAACP, ISO 9001 ISO 22000
- ISO 14001 ISO 50001 and OHSAS
- Good written oral communication skills
- Fluent in English French
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field