|Job title:||Intermediate Software Engineer (Back-End)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||01 December 2020|
|Job reference no:||1194925775|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain e-commerce solutions.
- Integrate with third party providers such as payment gateways, PIM.
- Maintain the technical configuration of the e-commerce environment.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide fixes for bugs raised by operations or QA.
- Providing support to business and operation teams.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience.
- Responsible, self-managed and delivery focused.
- Good command of web services (SOAP/REST).
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient working with the Laravel Framework.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- webservers (Apache, Nginx) and Ul/UX.
- Experience with GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Experience with Docker.
- Relevant Degree (BSc/BEng)
- Agile experience/knowledge
- Some exposure to international environment
- Experience in ecommerce applications