|Job title:||Business Development Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 6 years|
|Job published:||26 April 2022|
|Job reference no:||4226029936|
An asset and wealth manager providing services to Institutional and Retail clients. requires a Wealth Manager/Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for the sales and business development results of the company within Mauritius. Your focus will be on actively building your pipeline and accelerating the revenue growth of the Mauritius office, by continuously marketing and selling our services mainly through our partner network.
- University degree in relevant field (financial services), post-graduate qualification advantageous
- 5 years of proven experience in business development and sales, preferably in a wealth and asset management environment
- Responsible for the identification, development and generation of sales and business development to existing and potential new clients and business partners;
- Act as the partners primary point of contact
- Build a pipeline of prospective partners and client
- Drive revenue growth from strategic partners and clients
- Prepare client proposals and solutions to meet the identified needs
- Responsible and accountable for prospect conversions
- Working closely together with stakeholders of all service lines;
- Provide client service to the highest standard
- Work within the team to support other members as and when required
- Adhering to the highest compliance standards with regards to KYC/AML
- Ensure appropriate due diligence is undertaken
- Shows good judgment of situations and working closely with Compliance and management
You have a “client-first” perspective. Detail and compliance orientated. You take full ownership of the work that is entrusted to you. It is in your nature to be team-focused. You have an entrepreneurial outlook when it comes to the tasks you carry out.
Consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 7 working days.